Avenger once commented that when he fell behind on his posting he "just didn't feel right" reading his fave blogs - it seemed unfair somehow to keep up on other people's diligence when he himself had been negligent. I didn't really get it until this last stint away; being busy as all heck is one thing (and it happens to all of us), but indulging in the everyday reads over tea in the morning is a hard habit to break. Now that I've started catching up on all my daily reads, I've discovered that my guilt over not writing was totally unwarranted - virtually everyone else (save the ones with hardcore readership) has slowed down considerably over the past few months. Good thing, too...it'll take me a while to catch up entirely as it is!
05 December 2005
good to be back
Avenger once commented that when he fell behind on his posting he "just didn't feel right" reading his fave blogs - it seemed unfair somehow to keep up on other people's diligence when he himself had been negligent. I didn't really get it until this last stint away; being busy as all heck is one thing (and it happens to all of us), but indulging in the everyday reads over tea in the morning is a hard habit to break. Now that I've started catching up on all my daily reads, I've discovered that my guilt over not writing was totally unwarranted - virtually everyone else (save the ones with hardcore readership) has slowed down considerably over the past few months. Good thing, too...it'll take me a while to catch up entirely as it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment