Yes, Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica hit today. [!!!]. The first episode, a part 1 of 2 (of course) is called "Scattered," and one teaser reads "Chaos is rampant as paramedics try to save Commander Adama's life, and the Galactica is separated from the fleet. Suspicion is cast on even the closest of allies." Another: "With Adama mortally wounded and President Roslin in the brig, Col. Tigh must endure the crucible of command." Oh my. I'm not much of a Tigh fan, myself, and think the first season's storyline with his wife was hands-down the weakest of the series, but I so don't care at this point - I'm just so so happy it's back! Have an entire evening planned out with good food, friends, and a projector. Hell yeah. Give me Starbuck or give me death!
15 July 2005
It's back. oh yeah, it's back.
Yes, Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica hit today. [!!!]. The first episode, a part 1 of 2 (of course) is called "Scattered," and one teaser reads "Chaos is rampant as paramedics try to save Commander Adama's life, and the Galactica is separated from the fleet. Suspicion is cast on even the closest of allies." Another: "With Adama mortally wounded and President Roslin in the brig, Col. Tigh must endure the crucible of command." Oh my. I'm not much of a Tigh fan, myself, and think the first season's storyline with his wife was hands-down the weakest of the series, but I so don't care at this point - I'm just so so happy it's back! Have an entire evening planned out with good food, friends, and a projector. Hell yeah. Give me Starbuck or give me death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment