26 June 2005

betwixt & between


Not only has "liminality" found its way into this Oslo-bound conference paper, but I'm also finding myself a little "neither-this-nor-that, betwixt and between. Neither me nor not me." Stay up and finish the paper, or go to bed? or finish the to-do-before-I-go list? Make another tea or crack a cold brew? Pack, or leave it for a mad rush tomorrow? Ah, decisions, decisions, decisions. I wish everyday could be a variation of these kinds of inbetweenednessness...

2 comments:

I'm basically a warm-hearted creature. said...

I read one of your previous posts about committees...made me better deal with my 4.5 hours!!! of committee time wasted today. I too have a theory about their usefulness...'a committee is a wonderful place where one can learn to really learn to appreciate the tiny and insignificant victories...'

on another note...just wanted to wish you a fabulous journey abroad!
love you
nk

I'm basically a warm-hearted creature. said...

on one more note...your template looked like normal from my work computer but is back to looking 'odd' now when I'm at home...curiouser and curiouser...
nk