Take a few minutes in your otherwise swamped day, grab a beverage, turn your speakers up, and go here (click on "files" and then "Wake Up."). Sit back and enjoy. No, your eyes are not deceiving you, it really is the Arcade Fire and David Bowie. Together at last.
In other news: "Piracy is Good! How Battlestar Galactica Killed Broadcast TV." Proud to say that I was, am and will continue to be a contributor to its downfall...
2 comments:
I totally freaked about that too..
I don't know if enjoy was neccesarily the word I went to uni with a couple f those kids
How weird is it to see a classmate standing next to the man I loved in Labyrinth.
ha
mir
You went to school with those guys? Hilarious!! It's such a small world, eh? What I was amazed at were the similarities in voice and sensibility...it was not a combo I would have put together until I saw it happen...And I liked that the arcade boyz looked a little nervous up there...
Post a Comment