Y'know, I should have posted about the whereabouts of all of those crocheted things a long while ago. Posted two days ago, and voilĂ ! A second came rolling down cyberspace. This one graces the couch of my oldest and dearest friend (I tried to make it for him for a big birthday, but it arrived a bit late), and here it's shown warming Ern's latest, really exciting treasure: the "K-3" - the ultimate "weapon of mass creation!" It's a 16mm movie camera from the former USSR Army, and I suspect that beautiful beautiful things will be forthcoming...Funny how a person can be sick as a dog, sleep a good chunk of daylight away, and still end up being relatively productive and happy at the end of the day. Got my syllabus/coursepack almost finalized, blew through a few of the many emails that accumulated while I was gone, and then I received this. Suh-Weet!
3 comments:
Awesome pic, by the way! Looks so comfy - I want to curl up on the couch (after gingerly replacing the oh-so-fragile camera in its case), wrap myself in the blanket, and enjoy a long afternoon nap... For as long as it lasts, this is my new desktop background...
Two things:
1: Thanks for the pic props, Avenger!
2: "Oh-so-fragile," my ass! The K-3 was built for combat! It will out live us all!
oh my goodness!
i recognize that picture over the couch from a gallery in st. catharines. my sister loved it so much that we have a picture of her standing in front of it. who is the artist?!
jude
(jude@starfishentertainment.com)
Post a Comment