12 August 2005

one blanket's home


A long while ago (years, even) it occurred to me that I had made a number of crocheted things and given them as gifts and hadn't documented them as completed. They were just made and gone, with no mark of who received them or what they even were. So I started asking people for pix of themselves with them; preferably in their now-natural context. No one did. BUT, my cousin Kimberly (shown here with her partner Mike) actually came through today and sent me this! Kim literally drags the blanket everywhere, every time she leaves the comfort of her own home overnight. This photo was snapped while the two of them were camping this summer, and I'm so happy to have it!! Thanks, Kim!!

4 comments:

I'm basically a warm-hearted creature. said...

I have the picture...just haven't sent it...please have patience.

Anonymous said...

"So I started asking people for pix of themselves with them; preferably in their now-natural context."

You did?! Sheeyit... I gotta get on that...

Candis said...

Wow...I should have posted a reminder about that a LONG time ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Procrastination technique # 3454...

I just sent off a pic of the blanket.