30 August 2005

if I were a _____, where would I be?


Ah, moving games. I think I've said that line - aloud and in my head - over a hundred times in the last two days! If I were an extension cord, where would I be? If I had AA batteries, what box would I be in? If I wanted to find a specific utensil, which room should I start looking in? It's a fun game, and when you win it's always worthy of a full-on touchdown dance.

For anyone reading this blog with their monitor resolution set at - or limited to - 800x600, I sincerely apologize. I had no idea just how ugly this sucker looked on anything other than 1024x768 until I started using this laptop and saw it with my own eyes. I've tweaked it a bit so it now fits comfortably on this screen, but I'll have to wait until I'm back home to test it out on my computer again. So now I probably should apologize to those who viewed it the way I always did - if it looks ugly, I'll tweak it again once I get back. nk, does this solve your weird spacing issues?

4 comments:

I'm basically a warm-hearted creature. said...

thank you ... much better

Candis said...

Whew! Thanks!! I'm so glad!!

Anonymous said...

im running 1680 x 1050. it looks great! I know, i suck. ;(

Candis said...

1680 x 1050???!! How many inches is your monitor??? Yes, you suck. And I'm green, green...