learn more procrastination techniques.
CultureCat nearly killed me with her tickler file. Seems like a perfectly brilliant way to also kill an entire afternoon with stickers and markers and file folders. I think I'm gonna try it and see if it can clear off this disaster of a desk. Then it'll be a perfectly brilliant way to then kill at least a good couple of minutes to an hour every day reorganizing and checking...

Her page directed me here. Made by a realist who has developed an entirely new way to procrastinate. Here's the card...I couldn't resist:
Which led me to this. I could have gone on (and undoubtedly will at some point), but it seems that the procrastination industry is booming (under the umbrella of fancy words like "life hacks," "road maps" and "process mapping"), and that the life of an academic-in-training (not to mention the real-deals) may very well be fronting the bill.
1 comment:
hey yo...
so I like to use the word procrastibation.. It's sexier ya know, and very onanistic. I feel less guilty about procrastibating, and like perhaps I am being counter-culture *and* lazy.
mir
Post a Comment