M gave me a CD with all of her Dublin digital photos on it yesterday, and it seriously makes me want to start saving for a digital camera. Granted, she IS a very gifted filmmaker, so she has a skilled eye, but even her night-time shots came through clear clear!Over breakfast cereal this morning I selected some faves and made a little collage (left). I'm struck at how much it resembles some of the postcards you can buy from the tourist shops!
(from the left, clockwise): the guiness poster that graced the wall of our hotel; a full-fledged "hen-do" in Temple Bar (yes, they are cowboys, and the bride-to-be is the Indian); Blooms Hotel; Trinity College, front entrance; Molly Malone with musician; Trinity College interior; me and the guiness man cow-shocked; the Cathedral downtown; detailing on Dublin Castle; a pretty street; detail on the other side of the door (I snapped the left, she snapped the right). (middle): The Liffey from the O'Connell St. bridge at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment