I know I don't normally post on issues relating to health, but my inbox has been a flutter this past week and it makes me think I should put this information up. First, the Fall 2005 issue of Network magazine (the official publication of the Canadian Women's Health Network) is now available online here. This month's issue features articles on HIV/AIDS in Canada - among many other issues - and if anything, you should check out the site - it's an amazing resource to know and have on-hand.
Also just released: "Primary Health Care Reform and Women: A Guide" from the National Coordinating Group on Health Care Reform and Women. They ask and answer a question that is just not asked enough: "Why are these women's issues and what are the issues for women?" If you have ever thought about primary health care reform in Canada,* check out the site here - there are a number of other policy documents available in .pdf format as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment