31 October 2005

boobies


hee hee...

I LOVE Halloween. Dressing-up, pumpkins, candy, eating bloody coffin soup appetizers, spaghetti brain entrees and eyeball jell-o desserts...and being out and about in the community and actually going to your neighbour's houses and talking to them. If it wasn't creepy and weird to go out trick-or-treatin as a "grown-up" without a kid, I swear I'd still be doing it. Being in an apartment doesn't really facilitate being a part of the night, though...kids just don't come to the door. So tonight we're heading over to friends to take part in their neighbourhood's festivities...So so fun!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

In true family style, my sis went out over the weekend as Stephen King's Carrie, complete with rouged cheeks, 70s coif, and bloodied corsage. Won 2nd place for it, too...Scariest thing is that a lot of folk younger than her didn't get the reference...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha HAA! Great hair on your sister! I wonder who got 1st place...
Did you dress up?

Candis said...

Nope. But I wanted to! Had some cool ideas for costumes, too...time somehow got the better of me...I'll save 'em for next year!

Did you??!

Anonymous said...

Alas, no. I just finished a big job and was too burnt out creatively to even think about costumes...

Candis said...

I read you loud and clear. LOUD and CLEAR!!!